Creating content from other content isn't about repeating or copying. It's about repurposing. Start with a rich source, then add to, expand upon, enhance, comment about, or -- in this case -- condense from that source. Voila! New and different content.
Recently, I downloaded Curata's eBook, "How To Feed the Content Beast." And now I have my own blog post, short 'n sweet.
In other words, learn and share at the same time.
1. Turn an ebook into a series of blog posts, or a series of blog posts into an ebook.
2. Create a transcript so content “snackers” can scan the information from a webinar.
3. Host a real-time tweet chat and republish it as a crowd-sourced blog post.
4. Pull sound bytes out of a long-form report and use them as tweets and Facebook updates.
5. Give quotes new life as graphics for use on visual platforms like Facebook and Pinterest.